Return & Refund Policy
There is no return or cancellation or refund once the product is out for delivery expected:
1. A. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by the Buyer;
- The Item received is incomplete (missing quantity or accessories);
- Seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item;
- The Item received has physical damage (e.g. dented, scratched, shattered);
- Buyer’s application must be submitted via the Caroma E-commerce website. http://shop.caroma.com.my
1.B. Application for the Cancel of an Item:
- You have not made full payment to your order
- The seller has not shipped out the order (The order does not have any tracking status updated yet).
- You have not requested for cancellation of this order before this. (You are allowed to request for cancellation once only per order. The order will resume the shipping process if you have previously withdrawn your cancellation request).
2. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
3. Liability of Return Shipping Fee
In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller's end (i.e - damaged, faulty or wrong item delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear the buyer's return shipping fee.
In the scenario of the buyer's change of mind, the buyer shall get the seller's consent prior to the return request and the buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
The buyer will only be refunded after Caroma has received the confirmation from the Seller that the Seller has received the returned item. The refund will be made to the Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.
5. Communication Between Buyer and Seller
Caroma encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event that a problem arises in a transaction. As Caroma is a platform for Users to conduct trading, the Buyer should contact the Seller directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.